Maggie Q » Events
The only acceptable birthday cake
😞 hope you’re okay sweetie ❤️Thank you for asking. I’m fine. <33
1. Nothing you can say or do is good enough
2. They comment on the smallest flaw or perceived imperfection
3. They drag up your past and won’t allow you to be different
4. They act like they are fabulous and never make mistakes
5. They leave you feeling guilty and ashamed of who you are
6. They’re critical, controlling and don’t think about your needs
7. They leave you feeling beaten, wounded, battered, bruised and torn
8. They violate your boundaries, and they never respect “no”
9. They don’t care about your feelings – and they like to see you suffer
10. It’s always about them, and what they think, and want, and feel.
Vintage Ebony Burlesque
there isnt enough black representation on tumblr… im glad im seeing a post like this
"Godfather?" sputtered Uncle Vernon. "You haven’t got a godfather!" "Yes, I have,” said Harry brightly. “He was my mum and dad’s best friend. He’s a convicted murderer, but he’s broken out of wizard prison and he’s on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though… keep up with my news… check if I’m happy…”
Keira Knightley for Interview Magazine
I can’t escape from what I did and what it meant, the full extent of which I’m only now beginning to grasp.
Get to know me meme: [two/five] favorite male characters ■ Gregory House
Our bodies break down, sometimes when we’re 90, sometimes before we’re even born, but it always happens and there’s never any dignity in it. I don’t care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It’s always ugly. Always. You can live with dignity, we can’t die with it.
1. Diane Lockhart, The Good Wife
Special skills: extensive Harry Potter knowledge, can watch an entire TV show in a week, knows words to every Disney song, can form abnormally strong attachments to fictional characters, Microsoft Word
Also I don’t see enough white feminists giving credit to Nicki Minaj beyond the interview of her doing her eyeliner. Did you guys forget that she recognized and IDed as cisgender, and recognized that vagina does not equal womanhood, when she called herself a “woman with vagina.” And that asshole talk show host laughed and said “as opposed to a women without one?” and she gave him a the meanest look and said “yes.” We need to gif that.